I can't find the install guide for power window motor replacement - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't find the install guide for power window motor replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't find the install guide for power window motor replacement

I've searched this site and all the other F-body sites and the only link that I find is dead. Does anyone know where this guy relocated his webpage to?

Here's the dead link: Rob Bertram's site

Thanks
    95 Camaro 3.4L A4<br />Bosch plugs/MSD wires, K&N FIPK , Magnaflow catback, hi-flo cat, B&M Shift+, Dee\'s spacer<br />Kenwood KDX-859, eXcelon Amps, Infinity Kappa 3-way doors and Perfect10 sub<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/harbins95\" target=\"_blank\">Behold, the raw fury that is known as the 3.4!!!</a>

http://csce.uark.edu/~jgbertr/rb/alt...ndowmotor.html
    <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

i'd just go find a body shop and have them do it. or buy a chilton they are cheep and pretty good. but i'd just have it done for me not much and a lot easyer
      Fighting Texas Aggie class of 2008<br />black 3.4 T-top bird<br />- K&N CAI - magnaflo catback - slect coils - catco cat - tb coolant bypass

Comment

Thanks Speedy.
        95 Camaro 3.4L A4<br />Bosch plugs/MSD wires, K&N FIPK , Magnaflow catback, hi-flo cat, B&M Shift+, Dee\'s spacer<br />Kenwood KDX-859, eXcelon Amps, Infinity Kappa 3-way doors and Perfect10 sub<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/harbins95\" target=\"_blank\">Behold, the raw fury that is known as the 3.4!!!</a>

Comment

yeah i know when the shop did mine they had to drill out the old rivets and **** like that, and he said it was a pita, see how much labor is and if you have the money for them to do it it would prolly be a good idear
          1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

Don't waste the time doing it yourself let the repair shop do it. It is well worth the $100.
            IS THIS WHERE I\'M SUPPOSE TO BUILD MY INTERNET CAMARO THAT RUNS 10\'S TO LOW 11\'S ALL DAY LONG???

Comment

Man, I wish I had an extra $100 laying around. I've got to save every penny I possibly can right now. I start vet school this fall and I'm getting married next week so I'm a bit strapped for cash. Just the $50 for the motor alone hurt pretty bad.

I like to get my hands dirty anyway. It helps me and my car to bond.

Thanks for the opinions.

Comment

Its easy, it takes me 5 min to get the panel off and like 10 min to swap the motor. Another 10 min to put the door panel back on.
                My car has GPS trackin\',traffic alert,its own phone #,PS2,screens. And What da H3ll,When I Turn da key it says \"You\'ve got mail\"..... <br />I swear and promise.. I\'ve had more cars then Charlie Thomas.. bounces in a Monte\' that hopped.. Pimped old skoo Blazer on Chopz, Today Its a Camaro at all da plya spots.

Comment

I just got done putting in the motor. All I have left to do is put the panel back on. I could have had the whole thing done in about 45 mins. But, I'm wanting to do a little adjusting while the panel's off to try and correct for some wind noises at speed.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X