air bag light HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air bag light HELP ME PLEASE!!!

i was under the dash trying to wire up a starter kill switch (security purposes) and i didn't cut ANYTHING, i was just looking for the right wires...well, the air bag light comes on and i don't know what to do to turn it off. i tried JUST resetting pcm, that didn't work, i tried unplugging both airbags while no power then connecting everything back together and turning it on, still had the light. what do i do guys? this could be bad...and i don't want to have to pay chevrolet for this. how long should the battery stay unplugged for the pcm to reset? thx
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

no one knows how this can be fixed?
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

I don't know help you, i think. but...

reset PCM: switch off battery for 3 - 4 min. and don't forget switch on ignition key in this time. It must work.

airbag light: it may be hard , long way.... Try to find all (there are 3, i think) airbag sensors, and be sure, that they are well(not broken, not unplagged. Find all apropriatte fuse for airbags - look at your manual. Check them. Be sure that you airbags are good connected.
      If all that things not help you, than try go trought ALL wires propriate for your airbags system :) and check than everything is ok.

and last thing....sorry for my english :))
      only simply black bird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X