No announcement yet.

ZZPerformance SUCKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had my pcm programed by Dave, I went right to him and not through zzp. He is a part of DHP Performance. He is a real nice guy, i talked to him a couple times on the phone.

I had the gears changed to 373, speed limiter removed(have not tested this), 6000 rpm shifts, 3 to 1 and 4 to 2 downshifts, and all the things they do for the grand prixs. I have not checked to make sure everything works as it is suppose to becuase i have bigger problems to worry about.

DHP Computer

I paid 350 for the custom tuning. I can't tell u any gains from it because I never ran the engine with the stock computer. Dont judge the computer by my time, i have many issues, one being it is in a truck that cant get traction.

DHP@3800performance.com

[ October 05, 2003: Message edited by: RedFrk13 ]</p>
    92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
      GM never intended for you to you to make changes to your car. If you decide to change gears or something, that's not their problem. Why should they have to do anything to help? If it's that illegal and stupid, why do it in the first place? That being said, I hope you can find a way to fix it.<hr></blockquote>

then whats your take on GMPP?

merlin
      2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X