heat in car at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heat in car at night

hey, i'm not sure what the problem could be but i notice whenever i'm driving at night there seems to be more heat coming in the car. It doesn't come in through the vents, it kinda feels like its coming from under the car. the part of the manual brake thats not insulated gets very hot, and like if i drive with my windows open its still hot, i can feel the heat. i have to ahve the a.c. on with downs closed. any ideas on what it could be?? (the water temp stays the same at night)

Actually, for whatever reason, f-bodies are hot inside. I think it's cuz the engine is so deep in the engine bay, the heat works it's way into the interior. Often it's a lot hotter in the car than it's outside (even if there's no sun)...

Comment

thats probably true, but to tell u the truth, i don't remember feeling it as much before february. at that time is hwen i did my mods, which were the flowmaster 80 series, installed a ram air box and ram air hood. i was wondering if it could be with anything like that, but maybe it was just me being more aware since i had just modded my car and nitpicking about any odd differences. like how many degrees ( just like an estimate) hotter should it be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X