Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head lights interferance 98-up

YO what up all?
    I was inquiring if anybody has the same problem as me... The headlights slap down when I turn them off as they close. They are flush with the body and all but there is a black plastic piece that mounts the headlights and the top portion rubs up against the flat part of the front bumper. This has caused the paint to wear beyond repair and looks rather ugly with the light up. I have tried to tinker with the piece but i didn't want to mess it up any more than it is. What do you think? anyone heard of this before?
    Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

I dont think it is the black housing ...It sounds to me like the door covers are hiting the bumper.
    and the headlight doors are not to touch the flat part of the bumper when closed just folat above it. just as there is space between the hood and fender.
    but if it is the black housing it is ajustable as well and you need to take it off to change the head lights, so dont be afraid to play with it .
    it is held on by 3 screws and slides off and goes back on at a angle toward the center of the hood.
    I had a problem with my left light that sounds if it was the same and I just ajusted the metal door cover so it did not come down as far.
    sorry so ;long

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X