Disappearing code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappearing code

Ok when ever I get over 55 or 60mph I set a code. It stays on until I turn of my car. Has anyone had experience with this type of problem before?
    1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Anybody? I was wondering. Since My car doesn't really turn off until I open the doors could I set the code have it run have someone from autozone or somewhere get in the passenger seat with the code puller and then shut off the engine think they could read them then? understand what I am talking about?

Comment

Very well could be egr mine did that take off the egr and clean it out wiht carb cleaner then let it dry and replace see what that does
      My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

I just replaced the egr valve. Like 300 miles ago.

Comment

maybe it's bad did you reset the computer after doing so maybe the computer is still snesing it as bad although it's good. By the way this is called a soft code when the computer onlyr reads it after so long and then shuts off untill you reach speeds again
          My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            4 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X