Went with the 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went with the 6

I guess I'm just too attached to these forums, I just had to go with a 6 ;) . Found a good deal I think, a 97 Dark green Firebird T-Tops perfect condition 4000. 79k on the clock. It's an A4, but for the price.. I'll be picking it up this weekend, so I'll be asking many questions as the 3.8 is new to me. Will I definately notice the extra 40 horses right off the bat? And also, free mods. In my 94 I had a straight pipe where the cat was and the TB bypass, any other you can think of for the 3.8? I'm excited about this, T-Tops are gonna be nice now because it's starting to cool down. Thanks a bunch guys, good to be riding with the 3.8's now [img]tongue.gif[/img] . (I'll post pics on monday if I have power.. Damn hurricanes..)
    94 Firebird 3.4 - RIP<br />97 Firebird 3.8 - In the works

stock for stock the 3.8 has more power in every point of the powerband
    and yes t-tops are cool [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

Originally posted by wolf:
      stock for stock the 3.8 has more power in every point of the powerband
      and yes t-tops are cool [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      I would definetly agree. The 3.8 is a nice running engine. I know, because I get embarresed all the time, when my freind who has a near stock 3.8 will barely pull my car. But not off the line. :D Oh yeah, and T-tops are the shiznit. Im stuck on F-bodies also, and I could not buy another one without T-tops. Later, ;)
      Jordan<br />15.09@90.7<br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=21\" target=\"_blank\"><b>1995 Camaro 3.4 M5</b></a>

Comment

you have less miles than me
        millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Originally posted by LD:
          you have less miles than me
          Yeah I was suprised by the mileage. Couldn't pass it up for 4k. I was also looking at a 94 Formula for a little more, 6 speed but I think I'm gonna wait till the winter before I buy an 8. Have one of each, why not right?
          94 Firebird 3.4 - RIP<br />97 Firebird 3.8 - In the works

Comment

good idea
            99 Bird, blue with 2 pearl white stripes, k&n, airbox mod, TB spacer, 16x8 eagle 077s, 245/45 kumho\'s, 2\" drop, flowmaster w/o cat, 3.73s/eaton locker, pioneer cd player, 1 kenwood 10\" sub and a pioneer 760, 5% tint, RT billet control arms

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X