FLASHER for turn signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLASHER for turn signal

hey i have a 98 firebird and im wondering does anyone have the specs for the flasher for the turn signals, mines burnt out and i need a new one casue i cant use my turn signals, i checked the fuses and the bulbs and they all check out perfectly!

so does anyone have the sepecs for it or brand name?

thankx [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
    98 firebird v6<p>venom member #6<p>40 series flowmasters, FRA w/ K&N filter. a big engine, batmobile floor mats,<br />more to come:<br />\"some technical stuff goes here\"<p>CLOSES THING TO THE BATMOBILE IM GONNA GET!.....for now!

i bet you need some turn signal fluid. :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bluecmaro96:
      i bet you need some turn signal fluid. :D <hr></blockquote>

lol how bout the fan belt on a Bug?
      2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

It's an 1157 if I remember correctly. It's a 2-way bulb, you can find it at any auto parts store.
        2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

Just go to the part's store, they can look up every bulb on our car in their computer.
          <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

no, sorry i shouldve been more prescise. i need the make of the part that makes the bulb flash! not the bulb type!

sorry
            98 firebird v6<p>venom member #6<p>40 series flowmasters, FRA w/ K&N filter. a big engine, batmobile floor mats,<br />more to come:<br />\"some technical stuff goes here\"<p>CLOSES THING TO THE BATMOBILE IM GONNA GET!.....for now!

Comment

you need the blinker module? go to any parts store and they'll look it up for you. there are lots of different manufacturers, just pick a cheap one and go! also, they are located under the steering wheel, one on the left side, one on the right. one is turn signals, other is emergency flasher. look in ur manual to see which one you need to replace.

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
              ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

thanks dojo, i think i need the one for the turn signals, emergs are ok! [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

Comment

should be a wagner 323. says it right on the shell casing
                  180 Thermo, K&N Filter, Transgo stage 2, Pacesetters, Magnaflow cat, Flowmaster Catback, 3.42 LSD, Hotchkis LCA/Panhard, Bilstein, Eibach Pro, 1LE bars, SP crossdrilled/slotted rotors.<br /><br />Vortech Project 1.0 failed.<br />Vortech Project 2.0 in the works

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X