dremel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dremel

I need to get me a dremel. Is there only one dremel or many brands carry it? If so which one do I get? I like craftsman. I used one before. How much do those run? I need it mostly for cutting rusted bolts off.

I have the craftsman one that has 5 speeds I like it a lot, use the speed thing a far amount too. The package I bought included a bunch of accesories, like 70 of those cutting discs, and other ones. It wasnt too expensive either like 50 bucks or so. Good luck.

Comment

I prefer the original Dremel. It comes with the same basic tools, for about the same price and it has continuously variable speeds.
      <b>LS1 RX7! </b> &#0124;&#0124; <a href=\"http://www.no-bling.com/image_galleries/index.php?action=viewgallery&gallery=galleries/eyeoutthere_LS1_FC\" target=\"_blank\">Full Gallery</a> <br /><br />LT1 Header Informtion/survey

Comment

I got that $50 one. The highest speed is the same on all of them so it doesn't matter to me as I only use the high speed. It's a 2 speed one that comes with many accesories. It seems like every bolt is rusted on my car. I really need it for cutting them off.

Comment

If you can, go to like Costco, and get the Dremmel mega-pack. I got mine for 69.99, and there is/was, now that I used everything for what its NOT to be used for, 199 pieces. It came with its own case and is indespensiable once you get used to using it.

Comment

Dremel actually makes the tool for craftsman. Only difference between craftsman rotary tool and dremel rotary tool is the little sticker that says craftsman or dremel. I used to work for sears. I like craftsman, because if you buy the little 4 dollar or so extended warranty, if the tool breaks or does anything not right, you get a new one off the shelf. Its called a product protection plan. Get it. Also, home depot or Lowes sells the extra accessories for a bit cheaper, so buy your tool from sears, your other stuff somewhere else.
            Property of Dave Hamburger

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X