reprogramming the pcm [attn: magnus] - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

reprogramming the pcm [attn: magnus]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reprogramming the pcm [attn: magnus]

i was reading that very long thread about the pcm being reprogrammed. im extremly interested in this for several reasons.
    1) i'd like to turn my fans on earlier
    2) i have 3.42 gears id like to recalibrate my speedo to
    3) get rid of that damn governor!!

i read that magnus knows how to reprogram these things? is that so? i have a 96. can that be done?

if so, i leave for a couple weeks at the beginning of june to work on a film. obivously i wont be needing my car during that time so i can ship my pcm off.

please let me know if this is possible, what kinda $$$ im looking at here and if this has been done before.
    thanks!
    Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

Yes, this is possible.. I can do this for you.. I am currently uncertain about the price though..

I will be posting more info in the up comming weeks.
    Keith - Chicago<br /><a href=\"http://www.hptuners.com\" target=\"_blank\">HP Tuners - PCM Reprogramming</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.dxsoftware.com/magnus/\" target=\"_blank\">97 Firebird V6 to LS1 swap</a><br /><b>V8 9.967@132.78</b> 1.322 60\' NA Heads/Cam<br /><b>V8 10.295@128.48</b> 1.363 60\' NA Cam Only<br /><b>V8 10.987@119.31</b> 1.422 60\' NA Stock Internals<br /><b>V6 13.674@98.22</b> NA<br /><b>V6 12.394@104.91</b> N20 100HP

Comment

i just want it to get rid of the speed limiter so i can see exactly how fast im going(autotap) and then put 3.42s with LSD on it and retain a decent speedo calibration
      R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Magnus:
        Yes, this is possible.. I can do this for you.. I am currently uncertain about the price though..

I will be posting more info in the up comming weeks.
        <hr></blockquote>

Thanks magnus! Definatly let us know! In fact, here's my email in case you want to jot it down for when you are ready.

jmeccia1@bellsouth.net

Thanks [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X