got my 3.42s in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my 3.42s in

i love the response... My car moves so quick 0-80 its insane... I feel such a difference and i havent gotten my exhaust installed or my computer reprogramed!
    Mystic Teal Metallic
    ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Sweet man. I am upgrading from 3.08 to 3.42 and lsd within the next 2 weeks. I have complete exhaust and intake so i cant wait to get it in.
    1996 Camaro -- SLP CAI, Motorvator TB spacer, MSD 8.5 mm wires, 180 thermostat, Pacesetter headers, Catco 3 in cat, TSP Rumbler, custom painted interior, 18x9.5 Z06 replica wheels, Nexen N3000 265/35r18 tires, - Best 1/4 mile 15.3@89mph

Comment

Did a shop install it? If so how much was it if you dont mind me asking. Hopefully this will be my next mod
      98 White Camaro

Comment

My gear install cost me $362.

I didn't feel any seat of the pants different when I got my gears (3.08->3.42) although I saw the improvement at the track.

If you have an A4 don't get to excited yet until you see if your computer is going to start getting all confused. I have an A4 and after my install it was great for a couple of days and then the computer started freaking out and my car became much slower until I got Westers PCM tuning.
        SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

install aat a shop cost 231 bucks but i had gears and LSD installed
          Mystic Teal Metallic
          ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X