what year a/c evaporator will fit 93 - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what year a/c evaporator will fit 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what year a/c evaporator will fit 93

what year evaporator will fit a 93 v6 camaro. i tried to order on but the company had a blank for 93. will any year 3.4 fit ie 93-95. please reply fast i live in south florida and am sweating my a** off! the part cost $140

[ June 06, 2004, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: stonny9 ]
    93 3.4 w/K&N FIPK installed 1/13/04

anybody i am pretty sure i can us a 94 or 95 but i dont want to throw away $140 if i get the wrong part

Comment

Show me a pic of what you neeed ill sell you mine.
      New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

sorry i dont know what it looks like. I think it is under the dash. I am ordering the part from an a/ c comany that strictly deals in a/c parts for cars and they have a blank for 93 camaro evaporator could i order one for a firebird of the same year or any camaro or firebird with the 3.4 engine. please i need an ansper i dont want to have to go to the dealer and get hosed

Comment

does anyone have an answer

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X