Whisper lid shipping delays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whisper lid shipping delays?

Has anyone else who ordered a whisper lid from lmperformance lately been told that its on back order, and wont arrive for a few more weeks. I ordered mine Feb. 27th and i called thursday, and they told me two more weeks. im getting a little ticked, anyone else being told this?
    2000 Camaro 3.8l T5<br />whisper lid, free ram air mod

patience is a virtue. im sure sure it will arrive soon. dont worry they arent going to screw you over, sometimes companies cant keep up with the demand of the customers. it happens.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Yea i ordered mine in early march. They said that Whisper had yet to ship them a new stock, but they should be in "soon". I'm in no hurry though, so i'm not "a little ticked" [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I got mine from LM last year and it was the same thing, about 3 weeks for me. The price was good then, so it was worth the wait.
        \'01 Camaro Vert ~ Black on Teal (but Mean Green in the sun)

Comment

ya, the price is the best there so its worth the wait, i just wanted to know if anyone else was being told the same. thanks
          2000 Camaro 3.8l T5<br />whisper lid, free ram air mod

Comment

Same problem here, but they told me that it shipped on monday. Hopefully it gets here next week.
            99 Firebird<br />On order: SLP CAI, Whisper Lid,<br />Flowmaster catback, K&N filter<br />50k

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X