Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do your RPM's do at idle

do they stay still, or what?

Mine bounce around a little (not much) and i can feel the engine shake.

Im very used to this, because i have another car with a 280 degree cam, and it shakes like hell, and the RPM's fly everywhere.

on start up its 1200rpm then goes down to like 800
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

not really what i was asking for, but ok

Comment

I know mine stay pretty steady around 800. If i sit there long enough and there are no distractions i'll notice the engine shake just a little bit every few seconds or so, nothing big tho.

(btw, i've got a 99 with 54k miles on it)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27:
          I know mine stay pretty steady around 800. If i sit there long enough and there are no distractions i'll notice the engine shake just a little bit every few seconds or so, nothing big tho.

(btw, i've got a 99 with 54k miles on it)
          yea, this is what mine does kinda.

it almost feels like it has a different cam in it.

Comment

Mine varies alot.

:D
            Matt
            1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
            Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

you should take it into a shop and ask whats wrong [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Varies like hell, and sometimes dies. I wonder why...
                2002 Firebird<br />Lid, Rumbler, GT2

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                  you should take it into a shop and ask whats wrong [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                  i never take my car to the shop, unless it is under warrenty.

i will fix everything myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                    i never take my car to the shop, unless it is under warrenty.

i will fix everything myself.

edit* i should maby take a vid, and show it, to see if you cars do it too.

heres the vid: http://media.putfile.com/camarotach1

(just kiddin)

[ March 18, 2006, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: victimizati0n ]

Comment

mine stays at 800 and moves some and yea i can feel the enigne.

and y would you waste your time putting a video there if you were kindding? seems pretty dumb
                      2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Originally posted by $*Blake*$:
                        mine stays at 800 and moves some and yea i can feel the enigne.

and y would you waste your time putting a video there if you were kindding? seems pretty dumb
                        because i had the video for other uses......

Comment

Mine stays perfectly at 900, and does not move at all, my engine is very smooth, i can hardly feel it most of the time. When i use my scanner it shows my rpm to be between 725 to 750, i guess my gauge is off.
                          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2245261\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2245261</a> Green 1997, 105k, all stock except for Z28 front springs, Air shocks in the rear, home made coolant recovery tank, home made battery hold down.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X