Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably alot more power withing a turbo/super than this water thing... I know a girl who has her evo methanol injected... but she has every other mod first.... one of those last things you do... cool side note... she dyno'd at 390 hp at the wheels, and thats before a computer tune.... that thing is mean... she beat a e55 amg on the freeway... I told her to just wait until i am rich enough to do a LS7 swap... haha

Comment

Why is anybody answering this idiot? He has a beater and has spent $3.00 at Radio Shack for a resistor - thats a mod? I think he's 12 years old.
      95Camaro3.4T5Conv Red/White*SLP Bilsteins*BMR Tower Brace*CAI*NiehoffIgn*NGK PlatPlugs*DelcoHiPerfWires*FlowmasterCatback*RedDe vilReso(no cat)* DynoMax Muffler*B & M Shifter*Eurolite Lamps*Yokohama Avid 235/55/16*GM 3.73s*Auburn LSD*Sirius*All DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikos95:
        Okay from what I am seeing here this almost looks adverse to me now, but I may be wrong.

I was told by a guy that I could use water injection in a n/a enviroment and it would give me a little power boost, from what I am seeing here it doesn't seem like it would give me anything and if it would it would be almost a useless amount for the cost and work required.

True? Should I wait till I get myself turbo'd or super'd?
        they do it to take out heat and this stops Knock, less knock = better for motor and = more power
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

nikos i hate to tell u but drop it...ur done. i have seen god knows how many feaking stupids posts you've made asking dumb questions that just lead to this, you a moderator and a few others members TRYING to hit you in the head with some insight but you wont let anyone! you constintly sit here and insist your right but your not! i know some people here have seen his other posts saying he thinks her runs 14's, and then 11's, now he has an SS, and then he decides to give his car to his brother, but no he doesnt have an SS and wants to run alcky and turbo his car. i will be the first one on this thread to..... [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] raise the bull**** flag on u.
          2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

srry everyone i get sick of this kid going around trying to act like the **** and i had to give him my input
            2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

allrighty since this has turned into a flame fest..

Vanbibber-i'll take lock this ***** down for 500 alex....

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X