Headlight Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Issues

Im having some strange issues with my car lately.
    The drivers side headlight does not come on full power. and the drivers side fog light is not working. but when i turn on the high beams that drivers side fog light comes on and that sides high beam does not work. my orange running lights work normal until i turn headlights on and they get very very dim where you can hardly see them. Strange.

I have checked all the grounds I can find and cleaned them. nothing has helped.

Also the wipers come on but very very low power and only 1 speed. Not sure if this is a separate issue.

Thanks!

-Jonathan

Re: Headlight Issues

It sounds like a relay problem.

Comment

Re: Headlight Issues

where is the relay for it located? I though these cars didnt have a relay but the power went through the headlight switch in the car.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        4 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X