Technical Forum seem abit quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Forum seem abit quiet

Hi guys and gals if they are any :cool: I find that technical posting is very low was wondering if everyone is going to another site :rolleyes: or is it that everyone has mastered troubleshooting..:D

For me it depends what I am trying to find out lol but. After so many years this forum has been up and runing you can search and almost everything is answered

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: Technical Forum seem abit quiet

Yeah this site has been here for awhile so any old question can be searched only if its something rare and not been questioned before is it then posted for people to answer. But we do get some old questions esp. about misfires and such.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I usually find my answers with a thread search. BUT...my car has not had a problem since January as well, and before that the January before. I also have made a commitment to no longer buy any aftermarket parts for my car. Its staying the way it is until it dies.

Comment

General tech might be quiet, but there's stuff lurking in the advanced tech that should prove to be interesting with a little more time.

Comment

Originally posted by WarShrike View Post
            General tech might be quiet, but there's stuff lurking in the advanced tech that should prove to be interesting with a little more time.
            ^^This^^

And some of us are working on things, but just don't post a whole lot about it too much ;) I'll have something to show come spring time :burn:
            aka FreedStyle
            Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
            2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

This is true some guys post after they have done their work on their cars. I'll be working on mine again but it will be in the FI section.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I have been working on my 98 for a while now, I just don't post about it. I have 4-5 projects right now anyways, so there isnt even really time to post about it.
                Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X