dead bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead bird

so a few weeks ago i had a dead battery. no biggie. my trickle charger wouldn't charge it so i took it to Autozone for them to charge it. I didn't need the car driving right away (have others to drive) so i put the battery in the garage.
    Today i thought it would be a good idea to hook up the battery and let her run for a little bit. I hooked everything up, turned the key, and nothing...zero.

I noticed that the battery terminals didn't spark when i screwed them in, the door didn't chime with the keys in the ignition. I got nothing.

I undid the battery and hooked it up to the charger, which read full. I thought mayber i had a bad connection. I hooked it all up again and nothing...zero...again.

so my question, is there a main fuse or wire or anything that could be bad. Anything a mouse or something could have chewed through. I've never hooked up a full battery and go nothing, not even a spark.

any thoughts or ideas???

Re: dead bird

Are you sure your battery is good? You said you have other cars, pull a battery from one of them and try it in the 'bird and see if that works.. or try starting it with jumpers hooked up.
    aka FreedStyle
    Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
    2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

Re: dead bird

that's a good idea. i think i'll pull that battery from my sienna and try it out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X