front end/wreck question, update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front end/wreck question, update?

i got in a front end wreck, and totalled my car for those of you that dont know. the body shops ive talked to said i would need an entire front clip. however, that runs about 2,200! :( So my question is.. if they bend the frame back.. what other parts would i need to buy without buying the whole frame??

for example.. i know i need a radiator and radiator support, hood, 2 fenders and front bumper. headlight brackets, what else?

here is pics from my wreck: www.dmwacoustics.com/misc/wreck

[ March 19, 2006, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: dmw319 ]
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

I don't know who's head whacked the windshield, but I hope that they're okay!
    Isn't your Insurance going to cover the damage? If the frame was bent, I'd probably look for another Donor-Body.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman:
      air bag does that. . . thats why low mph colisions suxks, costs $$$ to fix stuff when air bag deploys. Happened to my bro's 94 camaro, at first i though his friend hit his head on the glass, but he was the only 1 in the car at the time. Someone pulled out in front of him.
      1998 Rally Red Camaro
      Manual 5, T-Tops
      Ebony Leather Interior, Kicker Audio System

Comment

Originally posted by 98redcamaroV6:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hockeyman:
        air bag does that. . . thats why low mph colisions suxks, costs $$$ to fix stuff when air bag deploys. Happened to my bro's 94 camaro, at first i though his friend hit his head on the glass, but he was the only 1 in the car at the time. Someone pulled out in front of him. </font>[/QUOTE]Yeah, I dont get why they dont program the Airbags so it would only go off above 40mph or something.
        1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Comment

so.. anybody?
          Dave:
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Man, at least your ok. I mean physically. i have a front end from a 98 that I'm parting out. Let me know if I can help.
            K&N FIPK, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound Highflow Cat, 3\" Magnaflow catback, 180 Thermostat, 8.5 MSD Wires, NGK Plugs, Chrome ZR1 Rims

Comment

what do you have? i need pretty much everything. email me dweisch@juno.com (best way to contact me)
              Dave:
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

put a firebird front end on it...

have you tried e-mailing the fbody junkyard places like www.tacreationsusa.com or ebay?
                -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

ebay yea. but ist all aftermarket parts.. not the whole front end.
                  Dave:
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X