Wiper Blades? WTF,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper Blades? WTF,,,

So I went into the store the other day and picked up a set of michilen wiper blades for my car. Well needless to say they didn't really fit... Lol I got them to work after about 30 minutes of messing around, but only work about 40% of the windshield, and are NOT mounted properly in any sense.

What blades work on our cars besides the $40 pile of delco ****s...
    1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

24" regular Ancos. Less than $5 each.
    \'00 f-bird 3.8 M5 coupe, pewter metallic<br />Torsen LSD, Pro 5.0 shifter, Spec stage 1 clutch, Y87 muffler, aftermarket stereo<br />-more fun than the Oldsmobile it replaced...

Comment

I don't know the brand that I got, but I bought them at Wallmart and they fit great!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by terminaldegree:
        That is what I buy at Wal Mart. No problems for me.
        1998 Pontiac Firebird<br />5-speed<br />Navy Blue<br />Only additions so far: Flowmaster Dual Exhaust 80 Series, K&N air filter<br /><br />1989 Ford F150<br />Alpine Green and Tan<br />300/4.9 Inline 6, automatic<br />completely stock- daily beater

Comment

98 -00 have a different wiper arm then the 93-97 that is why you have no problems with them wiper blades.
          95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

Comment

Originally posted by terminaldegree:
            here too, work GREAT.
            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by stlunatics2oo3:
              98 -00 have a different wiper arm then the 93-97 that is why you have no problems with them wiper blades.
              That's why I changed to 98+ arms on my 96.
              Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

I had a big problem finding wiperblades for my 95 camaro also. The only place in town that had them in stock was NAPA besides from a dealer. The reason they are so hard to find is they are backwords from regular blades and most places don't sell them. The size that fit for me was 60-024-9R
                Chris<br />1995 Camaro 3.4<br />K&N FIPK<br />Flowmaster American Thunder, Magnaflow Cat<br />Audio: Kenwood Head-unit, Sony Amp, 2-10\" Bazooka Els

Comment

i got mine from napa too.

~$30 and theyre pretty ****ty.
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

i have michelins and i have grooves on the pass side of mine:(

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT:
                      That's why I changed to 98+ arms on my 96.
                      Was it as simple as slapping on the 98+ arms or did you have to do the whole assembly? Besides the pain to find good blades for the 93-97 they have scratched my windshield twice now. I hate them [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird:
                        Was it as simple as slapping on the 98+ arms or did you have to do the whole assembly?
                        Yes, but pulling them off is a royal PIA. However, there is a tool which easily removes them - which I had to use finally.

Raven

Comment

hey firebirdgt could you get a pic of them on your car i am considering this and would like to see how it looks
                          i tried your website but my pc is crappy and won't show me the pics

thanks
                          Jeremy
                          95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

Comment

good idea i think ill order a set
                            1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Originally posted by Nikos95:
                              good idea i think ill order a set
                              I got mine salvage.

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X