EGR Valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EGR Valve

The one I want to buy from e-bay doesn't have the O clamp around http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DELPHI-E...aec83a&vxp=mtr like the others normally have it http://www.ebay.com/itm/AIRTEX-4F110...af1d87&vxp=mtr What's the function of that clamp? Is it important to buy the valve with that clamp attached?
    Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Re: EGR Valve

Hell I have the whole assembly that ill sell your for $40 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyrs96 View Post
      Hell I have the whole assembly that ill sell your for $40 shipped

I would buy it from you, but you never know when a used valve with so many years of use going to fail. Thanks.
      Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

...besides that, the rest of the EGR unit looks in good condition. Years ago I was looking for the EGR tube and base.

Comment

I have another used one I'd sell you for $40 shipped too. That way you'd have two. Only 70k miles on mine. Was working perfectly when removed.

OR I'd sell you an EGR simulator so you could just do away with the whole thing. :)

Comment

EGR simulator? How's that?

Comment

...and what's the price for the simulator.

Comment

Probably needs more than 3 minutes to respond
                Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
                1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
                1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
                2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

mine had 80k when removed

Comment

Yah, ZZP used to sell them, or maybe still do, its just a box that you plug into your EGR plug, tap another wire or two into the wires going to the MAP Sensor, and voila no more EGR needed. You would need some EGR block off plates to seal where the tube connected to the exhaust, or fashion your own with a penny and JB Weld like some folks do. PM me if you're serious and we'll talk price.

Comment

Originally posted by dgreet77 View Post
                      I have another used one I'd sell you for $40 shipped too. That way you'd have two. Only 70k miles on mine. Was working perfectly when removed.

OR I'd sell you an EGR simulator so you could just do away with the whole thing. :)
                      I'm interested in your valve ($40 shipped). I've never bought from a forum, How do we do this?

Comment

Nobody have answered what's the function of the O clamp around the EGR valve. I'm just curious.

Comment

PM'd you.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X