hmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmmm

After some serious thought as in turbo/supercharger ive decided ls1 swap is the best way to go!

Re: hmmmm

goodluck

why ls1? why not 6.0 lq9 or ly9. Or a 5.3? Truck motors will save allot money and handle boost better.

Comment

What he said...with an LS1 you get the name. Not discreditibg the motor, but there are better options! I'm planning an L26 swap, and boost that so I keep the mileage as a daily... but I'll be buying a 3rd Gen shell and building that for speed.

Comment

LS1 swap sounds good.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

He could just mean a LS swap which covers a whole series of engines.

Good choice though:)

Comment

ls1 swap is cheaper and im not going to boost my motor if i swap it . its gonna be my daily driver i like my v6 but all my friends drive f bodys . and i want to be with the big boys.

Comment

I've never seen a low mileage LS1 for a reasonable price... locally they're 1500-2k.

Comment

Dude. You might as well should buy an LS1 car. By the time you spend all the money in the swap you could have bought a very nice OEM car without the trouble or the mess of swapping the motor. Sure you'll gain the experience but there's much more you could do besides go with the flow. I was planning on an L67 Swap but then I moved to California and Goddamn the Smog Laws!.

Comment

i was going for the swap until i saw this. http://www.tacreationsusa.com/3_4_3_8_v6_to_ls1.htm

Comment

Originally posted by redv6 View Post
                    ls1 swap is cheaper and im not going to boost my motor if i swap it . its gonna be my daily driver i like my v6 but all my friends drive f bodys . and i want to be with the big boys.
                    na truck motor swap is cheaper, unless you get a great deal on a complete donor ls1 car.

Comment

LQ9 is what I wanna swap in, maybe I'll pull it out of my truck.lol
                      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

donor cars here are like 6k with a blown motor lol

Comment

Yeah man. Your better off buying an LS1 car cheap with high mileage.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X