wiper gone wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiper gone wrong

ok well yesterday is was raining crazy so i used my wipers duh well got home turned the car off and left the wiper in the on position well in the morning going to work turned on the car and wiper swipe so i tried to turned them off and the switch was moving freely and could not turn it off and it pist me off tried to switch it off then it just went crazy so i timed it and took the fuse so the wiper would block my view so what could it be? i was thinking i might need to replace the arm but maybe it can be something else.Anybody has any input or has it happened to anybody else? THanks

Re: wiper gone wrong

never had that problem. im assuming if it keeps running its going to have to do with the wiper switch knob thing (yea i cant remember what its called so eff it lol you know what im talking about though)

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Re: wiper gone wrong

yea i know what u talking about i think the only option is to replace the whole arm.from what ive read they just say to pull it out is this true?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X