Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who could build a kit like this

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
    to be honest its stupid to set a horsepower goal. i could care less what kind of power my car makes, im more concerned with what its going to do quarter mile. plenty of people here have proven time and time again that you dont need a crap ton of power to have a quick car. theres more to a car than just power.
    This is why I went on a mustang dyno...except it has me wanting to go on a dynojet now just for bragging rights

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

to be honest its stupid to set a horsepower goal. i could care less what kind of power my car makes, im more concerned with what its going to do quarter mile. plenty of people here have proven time and time again that you dont need a crap ton of power to have a quick car. theres more to a car than just power.
      which is why i am not aiming for some outrageous number im going simple and fun, im just wanting to be the v6 camaro around town that all the v8's are scared of

thanks for your opinion though :)

Comment

good luck with that lol. theres only a handful of v6 fbodies on the planet that are going to manage that, most are running 12s or better.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

good luck with that lol. theres only a handful of v6 fbodies on the planet that are going to manage that, most are running 12s or better.
          so your going to tell me that if i push about 250 to 300 bwhp i will not be abel to beat v8's with basic bolt ons

Comment

Originally posted by 3.8lcoty View Post
            so your going to tell me that if i push about 250 to 300 bwhp i will not be abel to beat v8's with basic bolt ons
            you do realize a basic bolt on v8 these days means over 400rwhp and 12s at minimum right? christ even bolt on ls1s are mid 350rwhp. **** for that matter with the way v6s have evolved in the last 5 years a basic bolt on v6 5th gen camaro is good enough to embarass mildly modified mustangs. anyone you run into a fbody, lt1 or ls1 wise,is either going to be some stock one owned by someone who has no interest in racing it or its going to be bolt ons and cammed by someone who does race. thats just the way it is.

quit worrying about other peoples cars and build something you'll enjoy. stop trying to d1ck measure it against everyone elses cars, you'll just wind up with a money pit that you throw money at constantly.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

quit worrying about other peoples cars and build something you'll enjoy. stop trying to d1ck measure it against everyone elses cars, you'll just wind up with a money pit that you throw money at constantly.
              thats basically what i said i want in the first place, but ok thanks i know what your trying to say

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X