things needed to replace head gaskets - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

things needed to replace head gaskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things needed to replace head gaskets

Hey guys, i havent been around much, but I need to replace my head gaskets, can you guys give me a list of what I need, gasket wise and everything else?

I see they have a few kits out there that have felpro gaskets, but for instance rock auto has like 5 different kits ranging from $90 to $200, I just pretty much want everything I need to replace the head gaskets

Thanks

Re: things needed to replace head gaskets

does this one come with everything i need except head bolts? http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web...RPGASKAMS_____

Comment

You'll need head bolts and rocker arm bolts.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

That's the set I used. Grab a coolant elbow from the parts store while you're at it, chances are it'll break when you remove the lim.
        1997 Chevrolet Camaro
        L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X