What Hoses Are These?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Hoses Are These?

I believe one is the power steering return hose, can't identify the other.

This is on my '96 Camaro.

Re: What Hoses Are These?

I think the other is the power steering supply

Comment

Cool, thanks. I bought both power steering hoses so that should take care of it.

While looking around for leaks, I found a few drops of coolant. It looks like this is leaking (see below). I couldn't get a good picture of it but it's the rubber hose part that is connected to these metal connections below. Anyone know what hose/pipe this is?

(The photo is trying to focus on the metal lines to the right of the oil filter that connect to a rubber hose that go into the radiator...not sure if they are one piece or the hose is seperate).

Comment

Thats a AC line the one that loops out in front.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

That hose my friend, is your only key to survival in Sunny California - do not mess with that hose...
          1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Camaro View Post
            That hose my friend, is your only key to survival in Sunny California - do not mess with that hose...
            You speak the truth.lol
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

That explains why my AC wasn't blowing cold then even though I had it recharged only a few thousand miles ago. The hose is pretty caked with gunk.

Is it just the hose that is replaceable or the whole metal line too? I'm trying to find that part on rockauto but haven't found one that looks close.

Comment

Its the whole part, with the metal lines and all.

Comment

I looked through rockauto and my Chilton book, can't seem to find the name of this particular part. Anyone have a name for this part so that I can try to get one at a delco shop?

Thanks guys.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X