Fuel pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel pressure

Alright guys so I am a bit confused. Typically with the walbro 255 36lb injectors I see around 50 psi at idle and usually 60 psi when the pedal is to the floor. The strange thing is my fuel pressure has dropped to 40-45 psi at idle and goes up to 50-55psi under boost. Strange thing it I have no surge, no misfires, no lean idle, or lean conidtions under boost. My wideband reads 14.7 with some deviation at idle, and 11.3-11.5 under full boost.
    The other strange part of it is I have driven 143 miles and I have only burt around a quarter tank of gas (really a little less).
    If you guys think that there is an issue or if its fine let me know.

Re: Fuel pressure

I just went out and started the car again and my fuel pressure is 50psi at idle. wtf? and my stft and ltft are as close to 0 as ive ever seen them. O2s fluctuate between 800 and 900 (car still fairly cold 140deg vs 180deg operating temp). I also changed the fuel rail about a week ago since the old one was leaking and the fuel pressure regulator was replaced in june of 2010. From what it looks like the car is running awsome to me.

Comment

have a turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by redv6 View Post
        have a turbo?
        Watazz is part of the Powerdyne Club.
        Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
        Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
        Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
        Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
        Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter02Camaro View Post
          Watazz is part of the Powerdyne Club.
          yezzir

Comment

If you have a window cut in your trunk to easily pull the pump I would just check the sock, otherwise if the car is still running great I wouldn't mess with anything.

Comment

Those PSI levels are fine.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X