Fuel Pump Strainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Pump Strainer

I have already contacted the seller about a Fuel Pump Assembly, he says includes everything except for the strainer. It is a Delphy FG0102 for $154.95 http://www.ebay.com/itm/110784556075...xp=mtr#vi-desc
    I want the whole assembly with the floater to help my fuel gauge to work properly. Do I really need that strainer?, Where in the assembly goes? What do you think guys?
    Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Re: Fuel Pump Strainer

Originally posted by borispeed View Post
    Do I really need that strainer?, Where in the assembly goes? What do you think guys?
    When you say strainer do you mean the bucket with a small orafice or the one that goes all the down down to the tip, which happened to be the filter?

Usually, only the pump that tends to go out, but I understand if you want to get this to help your gauge work properly.

I know Delphy makes good products. Good luck.

Comment

Re: Fuel Pump Strainer

It is the one that goes down to the tip. Is it possible to get it separately from other store and attach it to the assembly?
      Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X