Pierce Fuel Pump Assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierce Fuel Pump Assembly

This is not the GM original assembly. Have any of you tried it? http://www.ebay.com/itm/130606400400...84.m1436.l2649
    Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Re: Pierce Fuel Pump Assembly

Never seen it before, most will swap in a Walbro 255.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I am looking for a complete assembly that includes floater, to fix my gas gauge. Do you think walbro has a complete assembly for a good price?
      Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

I don't think they make a complete assembly, other than like a Racetronics setup. What year is your car?
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Camaro 99

Comment

I would see if the Racetonics pump is the whole assemby, thats only one I know except for the ebay ones.

Comment

OK, Thanks.

Comment

Racetronix does not offer the whole assembly if you want the whole assembly you going to have to buy it from autozone / advanced.
                Last edited by Need4Camaro; 12-13-2011, 09:06 AM.
                1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

Comment

Thank you Need4 for the reply.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X