More fuel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More fuel?

SO after much diagnosing, head smashing and swearing, one of the techs I know at the dealer I used to work at finally found out that with all the parts I have on my car, it seems I have maxed out the stock fuel system. Disconnecting the fuel pressure regulator 0s out the fuel trim. Another suggestion made was larger injectors. What are the chances of seeing a problem or code with either solution?

Re: More fuel?

I believe if you go to larger injectors you have to tune for them, like the FI guys do. What mods do you have?
    2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

dont bandaid it, get larger injectors and a tune for them.
      Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
      Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
      Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
      Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
      Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter02Camaro View Post
        dont bandaid it, get larger injectors and a tune for them.

X2 need to do it right or you risk blowiing up something.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Whats all done that your maxing out the injectors?

walboro and some 36ers will probably solve your problem, unless your heavily modded.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X