94 camaro 3.4 V6 A/T Problem when warm - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

94 camaro 3.4 V6 A/T Problem when warm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 camaro 3.4 V6 A/T Problem when warm

Hello to everyone..

My car is having a problem. When cold runs perfect, once it get warm its a little bit rough, like when you have a problem with one spark. but I have changed all sparks its plugs.. It began since a plug get disconnected from a spark. When the car get cold again runs perfect.. And the when warm its wrong again.. What Could i check? Injectors and ignition module are almost new.
    Im gonna change the three coils for accel coils..

Help me please.. Have a great day..

Thanks

Re: 94 camaro 3.4 V6 A/T Problem when warm

I would stay with stock coils they are better than accel coils.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

That would be where I would go next, is with the coil packs. And I agree with ssms5411, stay with the stock style. The engine was designed to run with those. I saw a brand new coil pack on a buick regal at work the other day that was arcing through the case and grounding on the mounting screw. The car was idling like crap.

Comment

Hmmm, if it's the coil or spark problem then there would be a skipping thing going on during idling. The exhaust note itself won't sound even. I think this has something to do with open loop and close loop. I have a 2.8 bird with MAF which is constantly stuck on open loop.

I think yours doesn't have a MAF but MAP.

Are you throwing any codes?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X