Battery question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery question

My mom is giving me her auto craft economy battery out of her cavalier...... Can it work for my camaro being economy? It is a side post

Re: Battery question

if its the same part number and the terminals are in the same location sure. the difference is supposedly CCAs but in reality it will work fine.

Comment

There is a battery from a Cavalier in my step sister's Z28 and it has worked fine for over a year now.

Comment

As long as the cranking power suits yours then it should be ok.

Comment

How do people go about making old batteries work? Like they take your old one recondition it and resell them.....how do they do that

Comment

Originally posted by ThaDyce17 View Post
            How do people go about making old batteries work? Like they take your old one recondition it and resell them.....how do they do that
            Its magic! I don't know how they do it maybe replace the cells with new ones, I don't know but I bet its on the net somewhere.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X