i got new plugs and wires...i need opinions - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i got new plugs and wires...i need opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got new plugs and wires...i need opinions

i got new plugs and wires today for my car. the wires are BORG WARNER. on the box they are "NASCAR officially licensed" they are 7mm. the stock ones are 8 mm.. is this a good or bad thing? should i just go ahead and return them and buy factory ones?

my plugs are BOSCH SUPER. with a copper electrode...
    i dont kno if they are pregapped or not? if not, should i gap them to .060 or .050? OR..should i just go ahead with factory?

all together these costed me 38 bucks... the factory ones would have totalled to 75... need opinions please.. thx
    96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

I don't know anything about BORG WARNER plug wires, but I do know is that you can't go wrong with AC Delco plug and wires.
    <b>99\' Black Camaro SS</b> <br />M6/T-Tops - SLPLid w/K&N | Hurst Billet Plus w/ LSS | EGR Mod<p>Black 97\' Camaro T-Tops (RIP)

Comment

amen
      never again will i buy bosch platinum!
      6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

Borg Warner stuff is OK. It's better than the crap factory wires.
        \'94 Camaro 3.4<br />\"No, Starvin Marvin. That\'s my pot pie.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X