JET chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JET chip

Do they make a jet chip for the 98 3.8L and if so what kind of increase am i gonna see???
    98 Gold 3.8L W/ Whisper Lid, Holley power shot, Flowmaster with SLP Quad Exhaust

www.jetchip.com

Comment

Ive seen the website and also saw the price for it. Does anyone actually have one for teh 98 3.8L M5. Just wanting some opinions from actual owners before i go out and buy it. Any noticable difference in performance at all?
      Black 1998 Pontiac Firebird M5:<br />Borla Cat Back Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, SLP cold air induction, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, Lou\'s Short Stick, Mallory , S 17\" Z06 wheels, 3.42 gears, Auburn Posi

Comment

yes i have the automatic and i was wondering if it is worth the money, what are the gains people are getting with them?
        98 Gold 3.8L W/ Whisper Lid, Holley power shot, Flowmaster with SLP Quad Exhaust

Comment

This belongs in General Tech.. mod advice.. moving it there.
          Keith - Chicago<br /><a href=\"http://www.hptuners.com\" target=\"_blank\">HP Tuners - PCM Reprogramming</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.dxsoftware.com/magnus/\" target=\"_blank\">97 Firebird V6 to LS1 swap</a><br /><b>V8 9.967@132.78</b> 1.322 60\' NA Heads/Cam<br /><b>V8 10.295@128.48</b> 1.363 60\' NA Cam Only<br /><b>V8 10.987@119.31</b> 1.422 60\' NA Stock Internals<br /><b>V6 13.674@98.22</b> NA<br /><b>V6 12.394@104.91</b> N20 100HP

Comment

Since we are on the topic...are there any chips for a 96 v6? I have only seen them for the 6 speed...
            1996 Camaro<br />Nothing special really done yet!

Comment

Some say that it doesn't do much and some say it does. I'm going to get a manual switch for my fan to make sure I'm not hurting myself with knock retard and then attempt to test it out at the track next time I get a chance. I whoop up on friends here that have most of my mods except the chip though so take that for what it's worth. If I got 10hp from it I think it's a great mod since I only paid $200 for it new.
              1997 Nassau Blue Vette<br />1989 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 (lifted with 31\" tires)<br />2000 V6 Camaro, loud, cammed 210rwhp *SOLD*

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X