Air Vents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Vents

On my 95 bird only my defroster duc's and my floor duc's work... I have talked to some mechanics about it and they say it is the switch... I think it's a vacume leak or something fell in the top middle duct and keeping it open... does enyone have eny ideas or have had this problem?

YEAH MY DID THE SAME THERE IS A T SPLIT ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE CAR BY THE COMPUTER THERE SHOULD BE THREE SMALL TUBES CONNECTED TOGETHER MAKE SURE THEY ALL ARE CONECTED THEY CONTROL THE OPENING AND CLOSING OF VENTS. THE PART IT LIKE 15 DOLLERS AT THE DEALER IF IT'S BROKE
    My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

check all your hoses and wires behind your climate control. Make sure they're all plugged into where they need to be. I just noticed mine doing the same thing today after replacing the whole dash board with a new one. Prob just pulled one of the hoses off or something.
      1997 Camaro RS Convertible<br />White w/black top, factory chrome rims <p>Mods so far: Borla catback, Catco high flow cat,CAI,2 point STB,painted calipers and drums with caliper camaro decals,GTS blackout all the around,5% tinted windows all the way around,Streetglow red neon lights inside and under, raised camaro fill in decals on the rear, 30th anv decals, and a nice stereo system<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=275528\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=275528</a>

Comment

Thanxs for the info guy's ill check the hoses...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X