New F-body Owner!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New F-body Owner!!!!!!

Hey guys, I just bought a 99 V6 3.8L 3800 series II Firebird. I getting interested in putting mods on my car. I can't believe how many people try to race me in that car. I'm sure you guys have had the same trouble if that's what you wanna call it. Anyway, is there anything out there that i can to do it that's simple. I don't know that much about engines and mods. Any advise would be a huge help to me. Thanks in advance

[ April 28, 2002: Message edited by: magic1872 ]</p>
    Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Just read the board man. Go to the intake/exhaust section those are usually the first two things to do.
    1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Comment

First couple of things people do are the intake & exhaust, & seeing as how you have a '98+, you would most likely install a Whisper lid in place of the stock lid, & replace the paper filter w/a re-usable type such as a K&N or Holley. Once the intake side is done, people usually either install just a better aftermarket muffler (Flowmaster, Dynomax, SpinTech), or install a complete cat-back system (as the name implies it's an entirely new exhaust setup from the catalytic converter back). Just check out the different forums, or do a search, you'll be able to come up w/a ton of info that way. BTW, welcome to the Board :cool:
      2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

enjoy the bird man, go hurt some mustang's feelings in it, its quite fun!
        R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

Hey thanks guys for your advise and I'll see what i can do with the Mustangs
          Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X