ses light on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ses light on

On my way home today my ses light came on. When I got home I checked and got three codes.
    p0135
    p0155
    p0442

My car has 123,500 miles, is it time to get new o2 sensors? I'm pretty sure it still has the original ones since I bought it when it had 32k miles. Though I have no idea what caused the p0442 code to pop up.
    <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Re: ses light on

I don't know what are these codes. But if you go to Autozone, they check it for you and their computer will come up with possible causes for each code. Just asked them to print that info for you.
    Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

Kind of an old thread, but in case you're still working for this: Looks like the HO2S in your headers are bad from the first two codes. Check ur gas cap for p0442.
      sigpic

Comment

I actually reset the codes and they haven't come back but I just changed out all 3 o2 sensors anyways. I've been getting 29 mpg so hopefully the new o2s will give me better mileage.
        <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X