Car went crazy on me today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car went crazy on me today!

I am driving on the highway on my way to pick up one of my friends. Anyway, a suv started to tailgate me so i sped up and he stayed on my a$$, so i said " to hell with you" and sped up to 110. anyway, as im coasting back down to 70mph, i notice that my speedometer stops at 80, and wont drop. So i get a little nervous, so I decide to take it above 80 to see what happens. As i push down on the accelerator, my car revs up like normal, but i dont pick up any speed. my car wont accelerate, its almost like im in nuetral. So i pull off into a car lot to check it out, i turn my car off, then start it back up and the speedometer drops back down from 80 to 0. So i think everything is allright. I coast out of the lot and my oil gage begins t b ounce around then it geos back to sticking straight up. Then, my car begins to kick really hard whenever it shifts. I drove home and it is sitting in my drive way. A couple of weeks ago, the battery cable that goes to my alternator got caught in a belt and tore in half, while i was going 65mph. The cable was not clamped down properly when my mechanic changed my plugs and wires. I am a nervous wreck right now and am going to take it to the local chevy dealership this weekend.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/618356\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/618356</a> <br /><br />1997 black camaro RS A4<br />5% tint on sides and back<br />K&N filter<br />Port and Polished heads <br />Pioneer 4100, 2-10\" rockford HE\'s w/ custom box, MTX Blue thunder 400x5<br />B&B Triflo w/ quad tips<br />Chrome RS emblems

try resetting the pcm...sounds like it is not reading info coming from your sending units correctly or something?
    R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X