This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add signature and make changes

This has nothing to do with our cars, but i can't figure out how to create a signature for my post. I've looked up the FAQ and it says there should be an "Edit Signature" option, but it doesn't show up on my end.

I also want to change the little saying under my name in each post. Can these types of changes be made? I'm having trouble figuring them out. I would just PM a moderator or someone, but i don't know who to ask.

Re: Add signature and make changes

its simple: you have to be a supporting member.

all that takes is something like $10 a year you can pay online through a link on here somewhere --- very easy.

that gives you access to a signature, tons of extra space in your pm box, and you can customize your avatar and pics.

pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Moderators are listed on the right side of the main forum index. Anyone of us can help you out with this kind of stuff, although some are around more than others.

Anyway, this is a lounge topic, and can also probably be pretty easily found via search. It's also an announcement on the top of every section.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

thanks for the info.
        i didn't know i needed to be a supporting member, so i didn't think to look at the announcements.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X