Vacuum Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum Problem

First off, I feel absolutely rediculous asking this so lets not comment on that please. :)

1994 3.4l Engine.

To start out, I had one bad fuel injector that was dumping fuel, and a second that failed the ohm test, so I went ahead and ordered and installed two new injectors. I tore the upper intake out (i did a horrible job on the upper intake manifold gasket before, so i just redid that) and about a week later I got my parts and installed them. Now, I had lost the vacuum line that attaches to the T in the back of the intake, where the brake booster also attaches. In every vacuum line diagram I can find all I get for that T says is "Access". Again its the T where the brake booster line attaches. The open port is pointed to the passenger side if that helps, its about 1/4 line I believe. Currently I ran a line to the open port and T'd it into the Evap purge line.

My big worry is that it goes to a sensor that I cant find..

Also, as a side note: put everything back together, and now I have a sticking injector and two dumping injectors. But it acts like its starting to work properly again. Going to order 4 more injectors just to avoid this anymore. Ran a fuel injector service and came up with no positive results.

My car is having a hard time idling, but above 2000 rpms it runs better then ever, or since I've owned the car. It drives alright, brakes feel fine, there isnt a massive vacuum leak, even smoked tested and got nothing.

Agian, rediculous question, this is something I should be able to handle, but for the sake of time (and headaches!!) could someone enlighten me?

Thanks!!

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X