AAARRRRRRRR my wiper scratched my windshield - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAARRRRRRRR my wiper scratched my windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your glass deductible is not the same as your regular deductible. Usually it's only $50 which A LOT of glass companies will absorb to get your business. I think glass claims are handled differently and should not affect your premiums. Just call your insurance and tell them the scratch is in your line of vision. Might as well get a new windshield instead if living with the scratch!! Piece of cake...

RD in AZ
    RD in AZ<br />2001 V6 Camaro, A4, Mystic Teal<br /><a href=\"http://www.azfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.azfba.com</a><br /><br />Mods so far:<br /><br />Brand new wiper blades... Hah!!<br />T/A Diff Cover and Stud Kit<br />\"Dremel\" modified factory lid with K&N filter

Comment

The $50 windshield deductible isn't something automatic on most insurance policies. Usually you have to ask for it. I have State Fram and my cracked windshield required the full deductible. Since windshield was cheaper than the deductible ($500 in my case) I had to eat it.

However, along the lines of what FlyBoy said there is a place here in Omaha that will pay any deductible of $250 or less for you. So you may be able to find something similar.
      SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        5 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X