supercharger pics inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: supercharger pics inside

well are u happy with the additional power?? from all my friends i keep getting it how i should have "supercharged" my camaro instead of turboing it...i just wanted to be different....

congrats on the appearence too....sick car man
    Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

im not happy with it yet, i have some twerks to work out, other than that its fine.

rob bell: kind of hard to describe. read graymans site (in the sticky in this forum) and see his pictures, itll be a little easier to see.
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319
        im not happy with it yet, i have some twerks to work out, other than that its fine.

rob bell: kind of hard to describe. read graymans site (in the sticky in this forum) and see his pictures, itll be a little easier to see.
        Yeah, like I said get it dynoed. Get a read out of your Air/Fuel and your number.

Also, did you do anything to your MAF? Like remove screen or something. This has been known to throw the computer off.

The other thing you can do is removing the SC and run it NA. See if there is any big difference. There should be.

Good Luck

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

i plan on getting it dynoed once i let it run at least 100 miles and hopefully the problem goes away, if not ill just dyno it with the problem and hopefully that will help me determine what is going on.

and no, i didnt touch the maf at all. taking off the s/c and rerouting for NA is a pain haha, i hope i wont have to do that.
          Dave:
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319
            i plan on getting it dynoed once i let it run at least 100 miles and hopefully the problem goes away, if not ill just dyno it with the problem and hopefully that will help me determine what is going on.

and no, i didnt touch the maf at all. taking off the s/c and rerouting for NA is a pain haha, i hope i wont have to do that.
            Oh I see. You haven't put 100 miles on it. I know your car is still being fixed because of the accident. Then in that case I think putting in 3000 miles on it might be a good idea before dyno. Then focus on tightening that belt. Run it a couple of hundreds and then tighten it.

Removing it should be easy now, now that you know how everything bolts up.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

yea i wana get it worn in a while before i take it to the track or dyno.
              Dave:
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Where did you get the piping for that set up? Did it come with the kit?
                Looks nice, I want to use my whisper lid again but I don't have the piping yet to do it.
                Modifications:<br />headers, throtle bod spacer, flowmaster, high flow magnaflow carsound cat, powerdyne sc with 2.9\" pulley and by-pass valve, walboro 255 fuel pump, spec stage 2 clutch, and HP Tuners

Comment

the discharge tubing (orange colored) i bought from mcmaster, try a google search or search this forum from a few months back when i made a post about adapting my kit to my car and youll find a lot of more useful information. the intake tubing i bought directly from powerdyne (black tubing).

i have some leftover piping if you want to buy it from me. just let me know.
                  Dave:
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

How about the metal part of the discharge tubing? I need some piping bent like that. Did you have that custom fitted or did it come with the kit?
                    Modifications:<br />headers, throtle bod spacer, flowmaster, high flow magnaflow carsound cat, powerdyne sc with 2.9\" pulley and by-pass valve, walboro 255 fuel pump, spec stage 2 clutch, and HP Tuners

Comment

Originally posted by 2002 v6 camaro uncharged
                      How about the metal part of the discharge tubing? I need some piping bent like that. Did you have that custom fitted or did it come with the kit?
                      came with the kit. its for a 93-97 kit
                      Dave:
                      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Plugging IAT (lid) hole:
                        Use a bolt with fat layer of silicone. let it dry real good. if a nut will fit on the inside then so much the better.

gonna go back and check but i don't think i saw any IAT sensor in those pics.
                        01 Firebird A4 3.42
                        Powerdyne @ 6 PSI
                        and other mods
                        Visit Project Unleashed for guides and info.

Comment

Originally posted by grayman
                          Plugging IAT (lid) hole:
                          Use a bolt with fat layer of silicone. let it dry real good. if a nut will fit on the inside then so much the better.

gonna go back and check but i don't think i saw any IAT sensor in those pics.
                          I think its under the airbox.. not sure

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
                          Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
                          http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

yea its right behind the airbox on the silver piping part.
                            Dave:
                            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X