Who's doing the 3.4 ATI kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's doing the 3.4 ATI kit?

Just wondering about what time is expected for this system to be available to us? Also, you are using ATI stuff right? Is the kit going to be intercooled and will we have an option to get the P1SC head unit? Finally, how much money do i need to start saving? Thanks guys
    Hot Cammed LT1 Sleeper

Stefan & company are working on procharger 2.0

they said they will make a 3.4 version as well

noone really knows about money, but a good estimate would be at least 3k
    2001 75th Anniversary V6 Pewter Firebird w/ Chrome Wheels, T-Tops, & Y87<br />Mods: Free Ram Air, !Silencer, Holley Filter, Full 3\" Hooker Catback, 3\" Cat<br />Best time: 15.095 at 90.00 MPH with a 2.127 60\'

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 94-3.4:
      Just wondering about what time is expected for this system to be available to us?
      <hr></blockquote>

There is no specific time frame just yet. We do know that the 3.8 will be first and the 3.4 afterwards.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>
      Also, you are using ATI stuff right? Is the kit going to be intercooled and will we have an option to get the P1SC head unit?
      <hr></blockquote>

Yes, we are talking about the P600B "head" unit. Yes, you can intercool it if you like. That will be up to you. As for the P1SC "head" unit.... I have not personally see one of these up close. If we were to have one, I'm sure some adjustments could be made.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>
      Finally, how much money do i need to start saving? Thanks guys
      <hr></blockquote>
      Just start saving your pennies now ;) We don't know right now. But you will need to get the ATI from another vendor, not us.

Steve
      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X