What todo before supercharger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What todo before supercharger?

What are some of the things that are necessary to do before putting on a supercharger to increase performance and be safe?
    2004 Mazda RX-8 <br />Winning Blue Metallic<br />6

I know your gonna want headers for sure. Um an MSD ignition would be good. I think (correct me if IM wrong guys) cooler running Plugs.
    Mike
    Silver 2000 Firebird A4<br />3.8 A4<br />14.746 @91.98 Feb /03/02<p>1990 Mitsu GSX 5Spd I just got it.<p>Otis for President 04 !!!!!!

Comment

Are u Looking for an SC now?

Cuz I may know of some one selling one.

Email Me if u are interested.
      mike24@team.camaroz28.com

later
      Silver 2000 Firebird A4<br />3.8 A4<br />14.746 @91.98 Feb /03/02<p>1990 Mitsu GSX 5Spd I just got it.<p>Otis for President 04 !!!!!!

Comment

Hey also what part of Jersey u from?

Comment

IM from Manalapan(its the same town that e-town is) but im at school in Newark right now.

Comment

Electric Fuel pressure gauge
            Boost Pressure Gauge
            High Flow exhaust
            High flow cats
            Colder Plugs
            Good Gas
            Headers

Last but not least, the money to rebuild the bottom end if you get a little crazy with it.

Thats what I had w/ mine. Except the headers...I didnt have want the RK Sport ones.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mcaanda:
              Electric Fuel pressure gauge
              Boost Pressure Gauge
              High Flow exhaust
              High flow cats
              Colder Plugs
              Good Gas
              Headers

Last but not least, the money to rebuild the bottom end if you get a little crazy with it.

Thats what I had w/ mine. Except the headers...I didnt have want the RK Sport ones.
              <hr></blockquote>
              That's pretty much it, but according to the mileage you might consider a rebuild for longer life of the motor, again not necassary but you will have to eventually.

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: Oracle2500 ]

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: Oracle2500 ]</p>
              2001 Sunset Orange Monte Carlo Ls, Alpine Audio,Slotted Tail Light Covers,Slp Stainless Steel Exhaust,Thrasher Cold Air Got the parts off of Partsforyourcar.com, Check Them out.

Comment

AS far as the rebuild goes, what would I have to rebuild? Would the supersix package be enough? If not what do I need to do?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dre96Firebird:
                  AS far as the rebuild goes, what would I have to rebuild? Would the supersix package be enough? If not what do I need to do?<hr></blockquote>

The supersix package seems to be a great deal and if it is everything they say it would be more than enough. It's about a $1500 buildup and thats just the kit, labor will be extra.

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: Oracle2500 ]</p>
                  2001 Sunset Orange Monte Carlo Ls, Alpine Audio,Slotted Tail Light Covers,Slp Stainless Steel Exhaust,Thrasher Cold Air Got the parts off of Partsforyourcar.com, Check Them out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X