No announcement yet.

twin turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what i was told they are going to try and squeeze them in front of the motor, they might have to move some stuff around though.

Still deciding on the 9inch or 12bolt. The stock housing in the car has to come out cause it is twisted right from the factory. Only taken out 3 sets of rear gears (almost4)while it was on motor. And the car only has 42000 miles on it.

I can't wait till it's done.
    y87, GFX pkg, 5 spoke chrome rims, and 20% tint, 69 chrome camaro fender emblems, 2 3/4 inch cowl hood, built 3.8 series 2 motor(all forged),Heads and Cam, race prep trans, 3200 stall, full exhaust, and some suspension work.

Comment

Originally posted by tease:
      From what i was told they are going to try and squeeze them in front of the motor, they might have to move some stuff around though.

Still deciding on the 9inch or 12bolt. The stock housing in the car has to come out cause it is twisted right from the factory. Only taken out 3 sets of rear gears (almost4)while it was on motor. And the car only has 42000 miles on it.

I can't wait till it's done.
      so dose that 13,000 include the tranny and rear and all that stuff?

if so that that price is not so bad ;)
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

trans being upgraded yes. Rear no.
        y87, GFX pkg, 5 spoke chrome rims, and 20% tint, 69 chrome camaro fender emblems, 2 3/4 inch cowl hood, built 3.8 series 2 motor(all forged),Heads and Cam, race prep trans, 3200 stall, full exhaust, and some suspension work.

Comment

get a 9", it's stronger, lighter and more efficient. 12 bolts are gay, expensive and heavy as fu**.
          \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

I'll go ahead and be the second orlando guy to recomend the 9" over the 12 bolt.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

yes...go 9" w/o a doubt.
              1998 Chevrolet Camaro L36 M5<br />1982 Toyota Celica Supra 7MGTE project car - FOR SALE<br /><br />\"I find the most sensual part of the woman is the boobies.\" - Zap Brannigan

Comment

are you doing this for a fast car? or you going to take it to the track and get some times or what?
                www.turbov6camaro.com
                1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

I want to take it to the track and get some times on it, But I still want the car fully streetable, concidering I drive it for fun and to race on the street sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by tease:
                    I want to take it to the track and get some times on it, But I still want the car fully streetable, concidering I drive it for fun and to race on the street sometimes.
                    Then you might want to go 12bolt if you upgrade from the 10bolt, 9" is a great rear end but really built for muscle and drag racing, thats what its so famous for.
                    1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Well just simply to say, about this no room for twin turbos with our V6's give me a break... That means you are too lazy to find the room. If guys can put huge twins on thier LT1's and LS1's we can certaintly fit twins with our tiny little 6's....
                      1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X