2.8 turbo !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.8 turbo !

Hello I was wondering if this would work on my Firebird, same engine so I figured yes but all you guys no way more than me so I'm asking for you help?? thanks !
    http://turbochargerpower.com/turbo.htm

no! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

your engine bay is completely different so all the piping will have problems when you try to run it. if you want though that might be a nice system to buy and then do your own piping to make it all fit since it is all tuned to your engine already. email them and ask if they will sell the kit without the piping for less money. other than that its a no go.
      2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk:
        Hello I was wondering if this would work on my Firebird, same engine so I figured yes but all you guys no way more than me so I'm asking for you help?? thanks !
        http://turbochargerpower.com/turbo.htm
        I've compared my engine bay to a Fiero before and I think it will work with a slight alterations here and there.

I would go for it and take it to a machine shop and make those alterations.

Then come and see me. We could have a Hulk vs. Thor bout. ;)

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

LOL, Dennis L. gets hell all over the Fiero boards for his kit. I honestly don't know much about it. But no. It wouldn't be an easy tweak to make it work. The Fiero uses a transversly mounted 2.8lt engine and that kit is designed to work with a cross over pipe and completely differnet manifolds. Beleive me. I've put a northstar in one and I'm putting a built turbocharged 3800 in my 88 Formula right now. If you want to do your on a 2.8, I carry several that would work well. Just get with Tiago and you can order it through him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X