X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Turbo Progress (pics)

http://www.turbomustangs.com/forums/...threadid=34295

Enjoy!
    If it cant Flow it, FORCE it!<br /><br />1999 M5 Camaro RS. Boost is on the way. Cartech FMU, 255 intank, T3/T4 BB 62-1 , Stage 5 turbine wheel .63 A/R.

Looks good is that an under the k-member kit?
    Turbocharged and intercooled.<br />17psi(oops), stock fuel pump, no FMU<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/phoenix64\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/phoenix64</a> <br />Video: <a href=\"ftp://ftp.pfabrication.com\" target=\"_blank\">ftp://ftp.pfabrication.com</a> Assorted car ****: TurboCamaroFull.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix64:
      Looks good is that an under the k-member kit?
      Yep,
      It makes it alot easyer to keep the AC. I really dont have the skills to do an above the K kit.
      If it cant Flow it, FORCE it!<br /><br />1999 M5 Camaro RS. Boost is on the way. Cartech FMU, 255 intank, T3/T4 BB 62-1 , Stage 5 turbine wheel .63 A/R.

Comment

"The Antagonizer" is pretty funny [img]smile.gif[/img]
        Matt<br />2000 Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/index.php?\" target=\"_blank\">FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

At first I thought is as kinda gay looking. Its starting to grow on me a little. My goal is about 400RWHP. I figure if I roll by someone in any kinda of sports car domestic or Rice they are gonna be like "Who the hell is this retard with the CAN on a Camaro" Then the race is on ;)

Comment

Added another pic to the Above link

Comment

i see what you are trying to do, and i think its a good idea with the 'fart cannon' (lol) but i dont think it looks good...at all...but besides that,i wish a had a turbo...everything else looks real good!
              2000 Navy Blue T-top Camaro A4<br />TSP Rumbler <br />Carsound Hi-flo Cat<br />!MAF screen<br />Whisper lid<br />HPP3

Comment

Originally posted by chadder:
                i see what you are trying to do, and i think its a good idea with the 'fart cannon' (lol) but i dont think it looks good...at all...but besides that,i wish a had a turbo...everything else looks real good!
                Yea the Ol' Fart can will get me some races for sure [img]smile.gif[/img] . I had it laying around the shop so I said what the hell. Its a Blitz can from an MR2 Catback system, witch I got for FREE!

Comment

Exactly where is the turbo going to be mounted? I think you will really need forged internals to get that type of power that you are looking for...
                  even with tuning.

Comment

Originally posted by chadder:
                    i agree about the "grapefruit chucker" as i heard a cop once call it lol ..but the turbo looks SICK [img]smile.gif[/img]
                    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by CM boyd:
                      Exactly where is the turbo going to be mounted? I think you will really need forged internals to get that type of power that you are looking for...
                      even with tuning.
                      Yea,
                      Internals would be nice. However some Grand Prix guys (and I talking about the NA guys) Are boosting to 400 WHP. Has anyone here broke internals from too much power on good tune?Im talking breaking rods,bending wristpins and breaking ring lands.

Comment

Check out the 3800's here&gt;
                        www.nu-linemotorsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Kyle:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CM boyd:
                          even with tuning.
                          Yea,
                          Internals would be nice. However some Grand Prix guys (and I talking about the NA guys) Are boosting to 400 WHP. Has anyone here broke internals from too much power on good tune?Im talking breaking rods,bending wristpins and breaking ring lands.
                          </font>[/QUOTE]most done here so far was 330 rwhp
                          www.turbov6camaro.com
                          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Yeah, im really just hoping for something near 300whp. After that i plan on abbott heads and intake and think that should get me near my goal of 350whp. I might go with a cam later but not sure yet. if i do i will upgrade my valvetrain to all roler and pray for 400. at that point though i would need a built tranny so i might put the cam and valvetrain off for a while.
                            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by T-Punk:
                              Yeah, im really just hoping for something near 300whp. After that i plan on abbott heads and intake and think that should get me near my goal of 350whp. I might go with a cam later but not sure yet. if i do i will upgrade my valvetrain to all roler and pray for 400. at that point though i would need a built tranny so i might put the cam and valvetrain off for a while.
                              My Goal is at the very least 350 RWHP. Im not sure if you check that website. But a Turbo Grand Prix that was a NA car at first. Put down 435 WHP on stock internals.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X