powerdyne quick questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powerdyne quick questions

how safe is it to run 6 psi with just an CAI and catback? would i need anything else?

also, anyone have dyno sheets with powerdyne?
    i have some graduation $ coming up and trying to decide what to do
    :D
    *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

First, how much money? second, I'd do more bolt-on stuff before I got to supercharging. In order to get more out of the supercharger, get the entire exhaust done as well as heads/cam, stb, ported intake manifold, driveshaft, rear gears/lsd/posi differential, shift kit, transmission cooler, adj. fpr, HPP3, rear suspension(for all the power you'll be puting out back there). Rear suspension includes, lca's, panhard bar, torque arm, anti-roll bar, springs/shocks(maybe).
    2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />T-Tops, 3.42 rear gear stock<br />Mods:K&N Air Filter,Whisper Air Induction Lid, maf screen removed, raised air box, Kumho Ecsta 712 255-50-ZR16 tires, BMR stb<br />Mods not installed yet: FTRA, SLP Lsd/Differential cover<br />Near Future Mods: HPP3, GMMG 3\" Exhaust , 1LE Swaybars, Transgo Shift Kit, MSD-DIS-4 w/ Accel Coil-Packs, Turquoise Blue Neon Underbody Kit, BMR Adj. LCA\'s, G2 Sfc\'s & V-braces, Pacesetter headers

Comment

Personally I wouldnt say you need all that...Basically to run 6psi I would do full exhaust, ignition, timing junk like maft or msd, and bigger fuel injectors. Also you need to dump high octane fuel to prevent detonation. I am sure there are other little things too. I guess you can say that 6psi is "safe" with stock internals. Like many say on the board, our pistons are the weak link. Your looking at around 3500-4000 with my estimate.
      Email: Preki1212@hotmail.com

Comment

Check my site, and see what I was running. That will be about the "jist" of what you will need to run a SC.
        There is an install guide there as well if you are interested as how to do it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X