This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet you wont believe this!!

You who say it cant be done. Here is what i have to say [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] . In Gm High Performance Magazine a guy with a stock iron 3.8 block, stock driveshaft, stock crankshaft, stock rear end, flowmaster exhaust, precision turbo and engine custom ground cam, stock con rods, forged aluminum pistons, 9.5 comp ratio, stock and shimmed rockers, turbo ta ported heads, stock ported throttle body, siemens 76 lbs an hour injectors, performance regulator and fuel pump, stock ignition, Accel dfi fuel injection engine management, custom stanless steel 3 inch down pipe, TH-700 R4 tranny with a 10 inch lock up, stock suspension with control arms, P.T.E PT-70 TURBOCHARGER, RICHARD LEE WASTEGATE, FRONT MOUNTED CUSTOM INTERCOOLER, ALL RUNNING OMG 18 STREET BOOS AND 20 RACE BOOST, HIS QUARTER MILE TIME IS 10.2@130MPH, 60' TIME 1.4

Guys this is incredable with almost all stock parts running 20 lbs of boost. And no his engine hasnt blown up or anything hasnt gone wrong with it. CAN YOU SAY WOW.
    2001 Sunset Orange Camaro A4<br />Best times:<br />N/A--14.3<br />60\'--1.98<br />NOS 125--????

So you are talking about that firebird with the 3800 series 1 engine???
    Just remember our engines are the 3800 series 2
    Completely different
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

The block isn't much different, and everything else is almost the exact same. STOCK.
      2001 Sunset Orange Camaro A4<br />Best times:<br />N/A--14.3<br />60\'--1.98<br />NOS 125--????

Comment

So Steve became a turbophile; He picked up a GN motor in 1989 and dropped it into the T/A's engine bay--and as a result, he staked claim to the first 12-, 11-, 10-, and then 9-second turbocharged Trans Am
        1989 engine!!!!!
        Here is the link
        http://www.gmhightechperformance.com...eature02.shtml

Sorry admins but this guy will never learn

[ March 08, 2002: Message edited by: 12secondv6 ]</p>

Comment

Keep reading dude.

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toto.gif[/img] RUN TOTO RUN!!!!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya know what?
            I'm not going to even bother trying with you.
            Bradley Palmer knows all!!!!!!

Comment

If you keep reading moran* then you would see that i am right on THIS. I know im not right on everything so why dont you back the heck off. Im just putting that on here to start a conversation not to have some donkey* come in and start ruining it.

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toto.gif[/img] RUN TOTO RUN!!!!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

MORAN- A MORON RUNNING
              DONKEY- A STUPID STUBBORN ANIMAL

Comment

your a dumbass bradly hrrmmm ok lets umm look at the diffrences 3800 series 1 hrmmm ok lets go look at stefans webpage for when he rebuilt his engin. Stefan had a grand nation motor(3800 series 1 motor) right next to his so he could compair parts because he thought they might work. hrmmm answere is. THEY DONT you **** head. The car you are refearing to has a GRAND NATIONAL MOTOR IN IT lets see for a secound gran nationals have been known to run 10's easy

Have you not forgoten you have a series 2 3800 motor SERIES 2 let me repeat for your dumbass SERIES 2 what comes after 1. 2 thats right that means its a diffrent motor the grand national motor was made to take boost hence it has a turbo on it. you go off and buy yourself some grand national internals and you put those hoes in your series 2 block then come back on here and tell us untill then im sure the restr of my board has my back on this to ****ing leave you are a dumbass learn some **** and stop thinking everyone is wrong its you that is wrong get the **** over it you are dumb plain and simple if you actully knew anything about your dam car you woulnt have posted any of the **** on this dam board go to some mustang board and annoy them

Comment

Bradley, I hate to say but you seem to have a bit of an attitude problem.

The Grand National engine being the same as the L36 3800 Series II is the oldest myth in the book, one that I once and for all dispelled years ago after many people thought they were interchangeable.

Unfortunately, rather than say "oh, it's a completely different block? Nevermind then", you proceed to call people who actually know what the heck they're talking about morons and idiots. Um, okay? :rolleyes:

You are new. Respect those that have been around longer and know more. Keep in mind many of us here have been working on our V6s for many years now. If you think you've discovered something "new" and "revolutionary", 99.9999999% says we've seen it before and it doesn't work. If putting a 20 psi turbo on stock internals was that easy we would all be doing it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X