RICHARD WORK from Austin, TX PLEASE CHECK IN - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RICHARD WORK from Austin, TX PLEASE CHECK IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RICHARD WORK from Austin, TX PLEASE CHECK IN

I need you to tell me that you are alive and well and i need you to give me your current e-mail address so Mach Performance can mail you a reciept.
    - Ryan<br /> A.K.A BATMAN<br /> \"Be part of the solution...<br /> Not the problem\"

Found this guy in the net:

Workman, Richard
    1526 C Southport Dr
    Austin, TX 78704
    512-443-0157

Comment

I tried :(

http://email.people.yahoo.com/py/psSearch. py?srch=bas&D=1&FirstName=Richard&LastName=Work&Ci ty=&State=&searchFor=Email&Search=Search

http://teaser.ussearch.com/teaser/te...ge=30&x=28&y=0

[ January 17, 2003: Message edited by: JVT007 ]</p>

Comment

Hey, if it's all paid up (in full, the whole amount, no money still owed, ready to roll) and he doesn't want it anymore, why let it go to waste. If he paid and changed his mind, we'll consider it a gift, ok? Just let me have it, no problem. Thanks!

[img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        Chris<br />1999 3800 Camaro<br />Arrest Me Red<br />M5<br />Power Window Conversion Completed 7/18/03<br />Waiting to get Viper Alarm Installed<br />Chevy Camaro. We\'ll be there. First.

Comment

I'm sure he just paid the 300 dollar deposit.
          ---<br />-\'95 3.4L M5 Camaro

Comment

ha, he lives only a couple blocks away from me.

apparently i'm the only REALLY good one at finding address's and phone numbers. (actually, i just looked in the austin phonebook [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

here is his phone number...

512-989-8544

if you want address and such, email me, i don't want to post that stuff publicly just cause it's a little rude and i'm sure he wouldn't appreciate it.

[ January 28, 2003: Message edited by: Only4U ]</p>
            2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

Hey, it's me. Sorry for the late response been real busy. I've just set up my new e-mail address and I'm finding out that not everyone is receiving them. I have e-mail you but I must have a glich in my system. Here's my number and I'm pretty sure you can get my address in my profile, if I did it right. 512-296-9522. That's pretty good Only4u, that's my home number. Give me a call and we'll hook up. Sorry again, I'm alive and still in.

Comment

THANK GOD! Bill told me you called and gave him your info. THATS GREAT! [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks to everyone who helped...this is what makes this place such a great community.
                - Ryan<br /> A.K.A BATMAN<br /> \"Be part of the solution...<br /> Not the problem\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X